Sales Representative - Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland
ZSI, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, develops and markets high-value, quality branded surgical implants for urology and transgenders. ZSI products range includes Artificial Urinary Sphincters, Hydraulic Penile Implants, Malleable Penile implants for biologic men and transgenders ... Learn more at www.zsimplants.ch
The Sales Representative (SR) accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share of ZSI Surgical Implants. Call and visit urologists and plastic surgeons in his geographic area. Focus on establishing relationships, effectively delivering product information and aiding in training. Efforts will be directed towards urologists, plastic surgeons, nurses and purchasing staff. Candidate will be comfortable to identify new sales opportunities and leads in their territory.
A Sales Representative does not supervise other employees, but does make daily judgements to implement his or her promotional plans and to achieve ZSI’s goals, keeping within budget/spend limitations set by ZSI. A Sales Representative works under the supervision of the Senior Sales Manager located in Northern Germany.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The SR is responsible for promotion and sales of ZSI products range. The focus of the customers call plan is toward targeted surgeons within the private practice and public centres assigned to the territory.
- The SR applies his or her independent judgement and discretion on a daily basis to develop and implement a plan for achieving ZSI management goals.
- The SR is also responsible for building relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Language: German (second language: French/English)
- Must be able to understand and explain ZSI products functioning to a surgeon,
- Must be able to work independently, be self –motivated, efficient and work cooperatively in a fast-paced environment,
- Completes all job requirements in a timely manner and according to company standards
- Has high business acumen
- Maintains a sense of urgency and action oriented
- Solid negotiating skills
- Maintains a high level of integrity and trust
- Organizational agility.
- Overnight travels is necessary
- Must have valid driver’s licence